5.13.2007

d.c. friends
i spent my weekend in the d.c. area visitng a few of my friends from college. these are some of my dearest friends from college. amy (who i always stay with when i go to d.c.) is married to pete. jessica (lives in gaithersburg) is married to kris and has a 1-month-old (april 10) named jack. below you can see a smattering of the events of the weekend, including our meeting of little jack!!!
the man of the hour - jack tyler
jessica (mommy) and jack

did you know that at 1-month, babies only can focus their gaze about 10-12 inches away?


amy and jack

sushi for dinner

pete taught me a new game this weekend: settlers of catan. well worth the time it takes to play.

need to bring this one to the shore.

peter predicting his next move (he played 2 hands). we needed 3 people to play, but amy didn't really want to, so pete played her hand.

ames and me
the happy couple at home
their cute townhouse; fresh knockout roses from amy's garden

1 comment:

Rachel Taylor said...

I first heard of Settlers of Catan in Germany! Sounds like a fun time!
That baby looks great on you =]