2.25.2008

ski retreat!!!

yes, our small group finally picked a date (this past weekend) and headed up to the Borger's cabin in Fairplay to spend time together. the weekend was wonderfully engaging . . . fixing meals, eating birthday cake, playing Munchkin, skiing, opening the door to find a stuffed bear standing outside, discussing the Church and our role in it, squeezing 8 of us onto one couch to play Catchphrase . . .

a few pics of the skiing portion of our weekend . . .

adam, rebecca and peter at the base of super bee.

and again . . .
rebecca and me.
becky and rebecca on the lift.
yep, that's my boyfriend.

the mogels i skied in one of the back bowls at copper.
nothing better than hot chocolate and granola bars after a day of skiing.
jon, scott and rebecca

peter and me.

view from the lift.

the crew: scott, rebecca, peter, me, adam, becky, phil, jon



6 comments:

anna grace said...

Nice shots, who took the pictures?

I'm glad you're blogging again.
I missed hearing about your life.

hannah said...

yay i'm so glad your blogging again!! looks like y'all had alot of fun! :)

Anonymous said...

The thought of skiing makes my knees and hips hurt:-) But this looks SO fun!

Four on the Shore said...

Miss the snow...

btw- I have a nice thank you and some pictures in an envelope on my table for you. Funny how it's a process actually getting it to the post office. :)

Rachel Taylor said...

I miss your smiling face =]
Snow...hmm....that seems a foreign substance..

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.