9.04.2006

for kyrie anna ruth

my sincerest apologies for not posting for . . . um . . . a month and a half. i would like to offer up a list of good (and maybe some questionable) excuses/reasons for my absence. see below:

1. i've been busy. (ah, the pathetically famous excuse of the centruy. it is somewhat true here though as i have been travelling like mad this summer and have also managed to move out of my apartment and across town somewhere in between all the trips.)

2. i have had nothing to post. (this is just a flat out lie, actually. i've had plenty on my mind that i could share. see 'staggering facts' for more.)

3. i haven't had internet access. (not 100% true, as mary has been gracious to let me use hers when i visit. BUT, it is true that i do not have internet at my new place. therefore my online time is significantly decreased.)

i got nothing else.

an aside: i do have sufficient reason for not posting pictures. i will remind you that when it comes to photography i have not yet jumped into the twenty-first century. it still remains that i have only a film camera. no digital. perhaps soon. but part of me thinks that once i go digital i'm never gonna use my film again. and that makes me sad. perhaps i'll scan some shots from the summer and post them soon (when i can figure out how to do that.) until then, i remain pictureless.

love and miss you, kyrie.

4 comments:

kyrieanna said...

okay, ill accept these answers. i did forget about you not having a digital..i think you can manage both but do think youll lean more toward digital because of the whole 'instant gratification' factor. thanks for finally posting!! love hearing words from my friends. words, photos, staggering facts...everything is loved.

thank you sarah. miss you like heck. !

kyrieanna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna P said...

Consider this my first comment on a Sarah Meadows blog. I'm sure I have before but I don't feel like wasting time searching through old posts.

Have fun at the concert at Holloway Hall tonight. I'm going to skip it... no fun driving to Tyaskin that late at night!

linnea said...

Sarah. . .update. . or face the consequences.

(what consequences? I can hear you asking .. BAD consequences, i hear myself answering)

;-)