7.04.2006

quick update for everyone.

we are moved in. the moving truck left yesterday around 6p.m. after a long day of getting things into the house. we are far from settled, but are making some progress. at least the beds are up and some of the rooms are starting to come together. i unpacked box after box after box yesterday and still it seems there are hundreds left. i just keep telling myself, "sarah, it's a process."

went running this a.m. - much more difficult at 5,000 ft. i hadn't noticed the altitude at all until my run the a.m. gives my lungs a work-out more than my legs. makes me wonder what it will be like at 14,000 feet when we go up to mt. evans or pikes peak later this week. yikes!

ok, i'm off to target. we all had to take baths today because we had no shower curtains. so i will be buying some. and maps. i hate not knowing my way around. i've got too much independence running thru my blood, i think. i want to be able to jump in the car and go explore . . . but my dad's the only one who knows his way around. so shower curtains and maps. and maybe a few other things.

off to target.

p.s. updates may be fewer now. we have no internet yet. i'm at b&n now using their connection for a small fee.

2 comments:

anna grace said...

I am sure Pikes Peak will still be awesome. I want to come along. Sounds like much fun and adventure to be had.

I hope you get some interesting shower curtains. Maybe with some red balloons on them or something mysteriously interesting like that. Then everyone will be like, "what's the secret behind the red balloon shower curtains?" and then you can do an evil chuckle and slink away.

anna grace said...

Thank you for the updates though.

It's very kind of you to pay a small fee to keep us *looks around at the people that don't comment* informed.

And your posts are always interesting. So, hoorah.