7.02.2006

let's play a game.

who can guess all of the states i've been in since last wednesday?

perhaps there will be a prize for the person who can guess them all.

here's the thing though. we must institute the honor code for this game. so we know that everyone is playing fair. so . . .

please raise your right hand and repeat after me:

"i, (insert your name), do promise that my guess will be MY OWN GUESS. i will not accept help of any form including, but not limited to, looking at a map, asking someone else, re-reading sarah's previous blogs, etc. i will make my own educated guess based solely on my expert knowledge of united states geography."

ok, good. now that that's over. let the games begin.

2 comments:

anna grace said...

"i, Anna, do promise that my guess will be MY OWN GUESS. i will not accept help of any form including, but not limited to, looking at a map, asking someone else, re-reading sarah's previous blogs, etc. i will make my own educated guess based solely on my expert knowledge of united states geography."

I stink at geography.
But, I love prizes. (:

But, I don't think I can take the humilation of being so completely wrong. So, I'll sit this game out.

kyrieanna said...

i think i'd be wrong as well. living up to my reputation of an american. i don't even know where colorado is, much less which states are around it.

you've been to maryland and colorado. that's my own guess! and i didn't even get any help.