2.12.2006

last night i remember thinking as i lay in bed listening to the rain quietly falling outside my window, "maybe you'll wake up to snow in the a.m.". so when my alarm went off this a.m., in my half-awake stupor i reached over, pushed snooze and started to turn back over for 5 mins . . .

and then i remembered . . .

"maybe you'll wake up to snow in the a.m. . . ."

i shot striaght up in my bed, turned around on my knees and peeked over my headboard, thru the blinds of my window. thru a smile, i whispered, "yes . . ."

i felt like i was 5 years old again.

i like that God allows us to keep some of our childlike qualities . . . wonder is one of those . . .

2 comments:

faith said...

wonder is neat

anna grace said...

I am glad I was able to see that movie. Thanks for suggesting and watching it with me, Faith and sarah.